Our client develops innovative technology for engineering, medical and scientific applications. They are seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to join their fast-growing marketing team.
As the Marketing Programs Manager, you will be creating, developing and executing lead generation campaigns. You will also be responsible for the creation of content for collateral and other campaigns.
This is a senior-level marketing communications/programs role with high visibility within a dynamic, international organization.
- Translates marketing objectives into creative campaigns to help launch a new products and create demand for existing products
- Develops programs, collateral content and design to enhance the brand value
- Tracks usage and sales metrics, and achievement of KPI's against program goals
- Bachelor's degree Marketing/Advertising/Communications
- 4 to 6 years’ experience, or Master's and 2-4 years related experience.
- Strong marketing skills – direct marketing, promotions, exhibitions, indirect marketing and database related marketing techniques.
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation, Pardot preferred
- Technology or software industry experience preferred