Onsite requirement several times per month, northwest of Boston (~25 miles from Boston, Cambridge)
We enable best in class 3D printing across healthcare, life sciences, electronics, and technical industries.
Description of role:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support our North American and European business units. This role will be reporting to the Director of Marketing and will help ideate, conceptualize, and execute upon the US/EMEA marketing plan. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering our marketing strategies to promote our 3D printing solutions, drive qualified leads, establish our brand presence, and drive long-term business growth. You will work collaboratively across departments to develop and implement comprehensive initiatives that engage customers, create value, and reflect our commitment to innovation. This position requires a strong multi-tasker who is able to prioritize effectively, work efficiently under deadlines, execute multiple projects and activities simultaneously, and work independently within a small team. We are a small and growing, hands-on, can-do tech company. Attitude matters! We love people who would never say “That’s not my job.”
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies to drive lead generation. We are looking for a basic understanding of how to use a marketing platform to drive the execution of the entire marketing strategy, from demand generation to multi-channel engagement, to customer cross-sell and advocacy.
- A strategic thinker and hands-on executor. As both a “thinker” and “doer,” you will be able to propel the marketing department to success on both fronts.
- Understanding of how to utilize content to fuel marketing programs across various to engage buyers. Understanding of how to plan for and execute programs with content across multiple channels and measure its effectiveness in driving the results that matter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product offerings, market positioning, and customer needs, translating them into effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to refine marketing strategies and identify growth opportunities.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to measure ROI and adjust tactics as needed.
- Work with our EMEA business for channel marketing support
- Manage external vendors and agencies to ensure high-quality delivery of marketing assets and campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop effective sales enablement materials and support lead nurturing efforts.
- Stay updated on the latest marketing trends and technologies within the 3D printing and manufacturing industries.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Takes initiative and is able to present new ideas
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Affinity and motivation to work on the ground floor of a fast-growing, high-tech company
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel domestically if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field