Our client, a recognizable education brand, is seeking a Marketing Automation Analyst to join them. This role will sit in the marketing tech group and will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product and creative on tracking and analyzing marketing data – email, direct mail and other digital channels. This role is an ideal role for someone to build their skills in marketing data analysis, personalization, segmentation and automation.
- Create customer journeys.
- Use SQL and Adobe Campaign to develop complex segmentation based on CRM data, and previous customer engagement activity.
- Create cross channel customer journey across email, direct mail, text, and increasingly digital channels.
- Administer Adobe Campaign environment.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative to report on campaign performance and provide guidance for segment as well as content optimization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well as the ability to work independently and in a team is essential.