Our startup client is looking for their first analytics hire. You’ll be the go-to person for all things analytics – working across the organization to help create and deliver the dashboards, reports, and analysis that fuel the growth of this young business.
You’ll work closely with the marketing team to understand the efficacy of our marketing campaigns, uncover opportunities for optimization, and surface insights.
You’ll collaborate with the sales team to better understand pipeline velocity, and be more effective and efficient in what they do.
You’ll work with the management team on forecasting and growth modeling, leveraging internal and external data to help chart and track the growth path of the business.
- 2+ years of experience working as an analyst, ideally in a sales and marketing environment
- Hands-on experience building, owning, and delivering dashboard reports
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Analytics, and PowerBI, MS Excel
- The ability to think critically and find insights in large, sometimes unstructured data sets
- An ability to work independently in a small entrepreneurial team environment
- Direct experience analyzing marketing campaigns and sales pipelines is a big bonus
What you'll do:
- Extract and analyze sales pipeline and marketing data from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other relevant sources
- Develop, maintain, and share a variety of dashboards and ad-hoc reports with sales and marketing stakeholders
- Work across the organization, and with various departments, to develop and track KPIs that help forecast and monitor the health of the business
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams, using your data analytics skills to provide insights that help identify obstacles and uncover growth opportunities for the business
- Assist the management team in the creation of growth forecasts, goal setting and tracking
- Seek new opportunities for the business to gather, analyze, and leverage data to improve decision making and business outcomes
- Act as the owner for all key sales and marketing reports