Our Boston, MA client is a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing medicines for cancers, lymphatic and GI, CNS disorders and inflammatory and immunological diseases. The Company has created a broad and deep pipeline through the expertise of its experienced research and development team and its extensive network of scientists, clinicians and industry leaders.
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager of Investor Relations whose primary responsibility will be assisting with the development, implementation, and management of a strategic plan for investor relations and will interact on a regular basis with the executive team. Through frequent interactions with institutional investors, investment bankers and sell-side analysts, this person will play a key role in expanding the Company’s strategic objectives and visibility within the investment industry.
- Develop and maintain corporate investor presentations and related investor communications.
- Plan and ensure execution of key investor events and communications, including road shows, investor days, as well as developing investor-facing communications.
- Research and monitor competitor, regulatory and broader external environment to understand potential impact.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to all external inquiries from investors and analysts.
- Work with the executive team to further develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive strategic plan for investor relations that helps ensure fair valuation of the Company and an understanding of the Company’s story by both the sell-side and buy-side.
- 3+ years of experience in
- An investor relations role from a public biotech company, or
- A corporate development/strategy position at a life science focused consulting firm, or
- A Wall Street role or a related finance function with a solid understanding of the biotechnology industry
- Expert knowledge of the financial regulatory and reporting environment for publicly traded biotech companies
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled working in a cross-functional environment, preferably with global experience
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Superb communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Bachelor’s Degree