Head of People & Finance Operations
Full-time – Direct hire
Our client is a Boston-based biotech revolutionizing protein therapeutics. Reporting to the CEO, you will manage, maintain, and evolve operations in a start-up environment. You will oversee general operations, including finance, legal, HR, and hiring, and you will be responsible for empowering and supporting their scientific team to perform cutting-edge R&D. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with adequate funding, new labs, and high energy founders from Harvard.
If you’re interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and interview soon.
- Bachelors or Masters with 5+ years of biotech/pharma industry experience in operations
- Experience owning operations responsibilities in a startup of less than 50 people, as well as larger organizations
- Experience managing FP&L
- Experience leading people team
- Ability to create and implement new procedures and processes
- Awareness of and compliance with state and federal employment regulations
- Ability to establish clear internal alignment on new roles to help manage and evolve hiring processes
- Experience implementing performance management and compensation decisions
- Background/expertise in financial planning