We are engaged in a search with Guardsquare to find their Head of Demand Generation. In this role you will plan, build and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline and revenue growth. You will help to define, execute, measure and refine creative, compelling and effective marketing programs and tactics to drive new customer acquisition and existing customer renewal and cross sell to achieve pipeline and revenue targets. You will be responsible for growing and mentoring a team tasked with delivering high quality results.
- Strategy: design, develop and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies and programs that are aligned to persona’s / audiences to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Campaign Management: help construct and bring to life marketing programs that create awareness, engage buyers and influencers, and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle. Drive tradeshow and event program including event selection, sponsorship level, core message and overall presence.
- Messaging: understand the mindset and preferences of our buyers to create authentic conversations and programs that move them through the funnel.
- Metrics: own and manage to targets across the marketing funnel; track and optimize performance at each stage; continually optimize online and offline programs to ensure optimal ROI.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication: collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders including sales, product management and the extended marketing team. Partner with global Sales team to communicate and assess marketing campaigns, programs and tactics
- Continuous Improvement: always be enhancing best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies; ensure a test and learn approach to optimization.
- Analysis: analyze marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and informing decision making. Ensure team has an analytical mindset
- Lead Management: apply revenue lifecycle knowledge from MQL throughout the funnel; apply knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems.
- Management: lead, nurture and develop demand generation team.
- Budget: own and closely manage the budget.
- Experience in a B2B demand generation leadership role, preferably marketing to developers, IT or security professional roles
- Demonstrated success delivering creative and effective earned (SEO/SEM, website, email), paid (PPC, event sponsorships, social), and owned channel (web, webinar) demand generation programs.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of data.
- A desire to work both at a strategic level and tactically on programs and campaigns.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Ability to work well within and across teams.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
What Guardsquare offers you:
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.