A Boston company is hiring a Growth Marketer – Digital Marketing and Analytics. They offer the most comprehensive DNA test on the market to learn about ancestry, health, and more with a simple cheek swab. They offer the most accurate results by using 20X more genetic information than any other test available. The company is an official research partner with one of the country’s premier educational institutions and has a mission to end preventable diseases.
In this role, you will
- Help identify consumer insights and build consumer marketing campaigns that drive sales, brand equity, and ROI-positive results.
- Explore opportunities and run experiments to validate new ideas and pressure test current practices that help scale the business.
- Serve as the champion of data-driven decision making and work directly with senior leadership to interpret results and forecast future performance.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Own paid search, social, and digital marketing campaigns that drive positive ROI.
- Build out and own KPI dashboards and conduct analysis that improves the customer experience, builds brand equity, and drives aggressive sales growth.
- Own the experiment and learnings playbook by running growth-specific experiments and analysis.
- Help marketing managers understand the impact of their marketing initiatives and where there is an opportunity to grow or be more efficient.
- Work with senior leadership to better forecast and understand results.
- Promote a metrics-driven culture across the company.
- 2-5 years of experience in consumer e-commerce marketing and analytics, with a track record of delivering sales growth.
- Prior digital marketing experience in paid search/social, display, and retargeting with interest in exploring new channels and opportunities.
- Solid understanding of statistical methods and modeling.
- Ability to flex creatively to connect messaging with each audience.
- Experience with e-commerce analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Metabase, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.