We are a global data platform working with Fortune 500 consumer brands, and we are searching for Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This role will help create compelling, attention-grabbing materials that exemplify and distinguish our brand. We are looking for someone who loves to make a message come to life! We have an enormous focus right now on telling our brand's story, and we need a hungry, creative graphic designer to help us tackle this exciting next step in our growth journey.
This role will collaborate with our entire marketing team, as well as stakeholders from across the organization to bring an artistic flair to all of our critical teams: Product marketing, demand generation, content production, social media, digital advertising, and other creative, out-of-the-box projects and initiatives. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
What will you actually do on a day-to-day basis? You will:
- Help establish and refine the visual identity of our brand, and build standards around design for all customer touchpoints and interactions
- Shape and elevate the visual design for all creative marketing deliverables across all channels; social, email, digital ads, swag, presentation templates, infographics, landing pages, white papers, videos, digital brochures, and more.
- Ensure proper implementation of brand standards for cohesiveness and alignment, acting as a steward of the brand guidelines
- Work with our Marketing team to design web, video, and other content in support of that visual identity
- Build internal practices and processes that support the function and growth of our team
- Ideate with the Product Marketing team to bring to the product roadmap to life for customers, visually
What would we love to see from you?
- A portfolio that showcases previous digital design work
- We don’t do interview tests! But we need to see your creativity come to life. So please share your portfolio! Candidates without a portfolio unfortunately will not be considered.
- Excellent communication skills — you’re able to articulate your design process, your decisions, the value of your solutions, and the constraints around them
- A great eye — you can push the boundaries of visual design but you also understand the value of convention
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite, Canva, and other graphic design software
- Familiarity with concepts related to composition, layout, and content strategy.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize incoming requests
- A design vision for where marketing meets product
- Ability to make creative decisions based on data insights
We'll toss in a few bonus points for:
- Experience with web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience with video production
And, why should you want to work here?
Because we have invested our careers into the belief that saying and doing the right thing is good for business. We are the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on reputation, brand, and ESG. Our proprietary model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, we own the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Compensation: $50,000 – $70,000 per year, plus discretionary bonus opportunity