Grant Writer (Remote US-Based) with SBIR/STTR Experience
Our client, a small biotech company dedicated to bringing innovative discoveries to the market, is currently in the pre-IND stage. With plans to initiate IND enabling studies later this year for inflammatory and fibrotic disease therapeutics, they are actively searching for a highly skilled Grant Writer.
As a remote US-based Grant Writer with expertise in Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, you will play a pivotal role in securing funding for our client’s research initiatives, contributing significantly to the advancement of their groundbreaking work.
- Craft compelling and well-researched grant proposals tailored to the requirements of SBIR/STTR programs, emphasizing the significance of the S1P pathway in treating fibrotic and inflammatory diseases
- Lead the end-to-end process of grant applications, ensuring all necessary documentation and information are accurately prepared and submitted within deadlines
- Stay abreast of relevant funding opportunities, identifying and evaluating potential grants, and aligning them with the organization’s research goals
- Work closely with the Co-founders and CEO to gather necessary information and insights for grant proposals
- Ensure compliance with all grant application requirements, guidelines, and regulations
- Develop and maintain systems for tracking grant progress, providing regular updates to internal stakeholders and funding agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience in grant writing, with a focus on SBIR/STTR programs for small biotech companies
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify funding opportunities and gather necessary information
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively