Our client is a leader in the fitness industry with reach to 50 countries across the world. They are looking to hire a (Sr.) Director of eCommerce to help transform their business to the next level.
In this newly created role, you will develop a global ecomm strategy to reach millions of customers in new and exciting ways. You’ll create a standout customer experience across acquisition and retention. And you’ll work cross functionally across the organization to determine the best ecosystem for new products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to build out a new function with massive growth potential.
About the role:
– Create and develop the global e-commerce strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
– Build playbook for ecommerce business overall with a focus on social shopping
– Work with product development team to understand full product launch calendar and plan e-commerce strategy for announcing new product campaigns
– Own and analyze marketing data – make sure we are measuring the right things and using the right technology
– Develop diverse channel strategies with emphasis on influencer & product-driven growth
– Experience driving a large number of sales in the ecommerce space for a top ecommerce brand
– Track record of scaling social shopping experiences
– Deep understanding of how to leverage data and recommend what technology needs to be in place to gather the information we need
– Strong leader; a communicator who can inspire, mobilize and coordinate people across our content, social, and production teams around your vision