** Our client offers a fully remote workplace with up to 30% travel expected **
Our fast-growing SaaS client helps Food, Beverage and CPG manufacturers make more product for less while greatly improving the employee experience. Their platform makes frontline workers more engaged, valued and therefore more productive so their lives improve while contributing to positive business outcomes. This is done by combining exceptional software and world class coaching, giving their customers an average increase of 22% in productivity in 90 days.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of high-impact field programs to fill the funnel and accelerate to close. This position requires the management and full execution of a unique blend of events (digital and live), direct mail, online marketing, and integrated marketing campaigns, plus a love of data and analytics. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate is a modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of upmarket pipeline generation and deal acceleration programs.
This person will work very closely with the sales team to understand their regional needs and will eventually know the top prospects of each team member and tailor marketing programs accordingly!
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate Sales and Marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs – in person and virtual events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns and roadshows
- Coordinate all aspects of tradeshows/networking events their sales team attend and exhibit
- Research and suggest appropriate trade and networking organizations for the region
- Forecast and measure impact of programs on sales cycles
- Analyze program results and optimize as needed
- Partner with Sales, Account-Based Marketing, Digital and Demand Generation and other stakeholders to deliver successful programs
- Maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales leaders, field marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of 5 years software/technology field marketing experience
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo or HubSpot, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%