Field Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Boston. The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting and helping manage our field initiatives for our North America business, creating and managing our events and experiences, measuring the results and actively leading and building our field calendar and activities. You will partner closely with the NA Sales team and the broader marketing organization. The ideal candidate is a strategic and scrappy thinker with exceptional attention to detail, is data-driven, agile, able to adjust strategies based on performance and focused on creating great brand experiences.
- Build a strong understanding of our market, product value, audiences and positioning to create and pitch events and campaigns that will support our business targets for the US market
- Alongside, the Field Marketing Director champion the NA ABM programm and live and breathe the pursuit list
- Pitch, develop, execute and manage NA events, experiences and field marketing programs from concept to completion that will support our business targets and brand expansion
- Monitor, track and report on activities results and performance
- Identify trends and opportunities in the market that should be utilized for and by the field team
- Establish great working relationships, building trust with Sales in order to effectively identify and prioritize needs, develop activities and metrics for tracking ROI
- Work collaboratively and closely with other functions within the Marketing team such as digital, content and design to ensure support to all field activities, experiences and campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally to develop clear briefs and planned concepts for events which include event narratives, promotion, audience development, logistics, budget management, on-site coordination, vendor management, and post-event analysis
- Ensure enablement of sales and other supporting teams on all managed activities for optimal success
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of work experience as a Field Marketer, Events Management or similar role.
- Ability to work on multiple marketing events/activities that require both strategic thinking and high-speed tactical execution.
- Experience creating and executing successful digital marketing events/activities beyond physical events (e.g. webinars, social, etc.).
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and a strong focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable and detail-oriented.
- A self-starter with a strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of events and campaigns.
We deliver some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
We came to the US in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. We are headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France.
This role is based in Boston, MA, with remote/work from home flexibility on an ongoing basis.