Located west of the city (with great wfh flexibility!), our client is the leader in the AI space. They work with a rang of global brands, helping them communicate with customers more effectively by providing a unified, multi-channel experience across phone, web, and SMS. They are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join them.
- Partner with Sales Leaders, Business Development Representatives, and Solutions Consultants to create account strategy and drive messaging and programs to increase demand and expedite sales cycle
- Liaise between sales and corporate marketing along with other key leaders to ensure lead and pipeline acceleration
- Plan and execute ABM activities spanning events, email, webinars, direct mail, content, among others
- Prepare specific materials for sales, BDR, and additional teams including emails, scripts, infographics, 1-pagers, web content, etc.
- Assist with campaign reporting
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B tech environment, enterprise preferred
- Experienced with ABM
- Proficiency with Salesforce, HubSpot, and other marketing automation tools
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree required