Account Executive, Boston-based
We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed, Boston-based startup that is changing the way Fortune 500 companies conduct their UX research.
We are a next-gen user experience platform that enables teams to effortlessly uncover customer insights. Leveraging high-volume user feedback and AI, we deliver meaningful, actionable insights, enabling product and marketing teams to create the the most optimized customer experiences, faster.
We have doubled our ARR year over year for the past two years, and we are currently on track to double again this year. Our net retention rate is > 120%. Our customers sing our praises and are consistently increasing their spend with us.
Our core values are “Better Together”, “Customer First” and “Relentless Improvement.” These define our team culture and push us to be our best. We’re excited to grow our team with curious, hungry go-getters and learn from people who want to leave their fingerprints on everything they touch.
About the opportunity
We are thrilled to be hiring for a driven, sophisticated Account Executive, reporting into the VP, Sales. We are looking for someone with experience selling in a consultative, strategic manner within Fortune 500 enterprise businesses across marketing, product, UX, research, and more. Reporting to the VP Sales, this is an opportunity to join our rapidly expanding growth team. In this role, you will drive new business opportunities from initial prospecting through negotiation and close.
- Meet and exceed your quota by identifying, qualifying and closing business opportunities.
- Act as a trusted advisor and industry expert.
- Take client feedback and turn it into actionable strategies to help us drive the business forward.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively with other teams including Customer Success, Insights and Engineering. We are better together, and we want you to work as a team player.
- Proven experience in a B2B sales environment with particular experience in an enterprise environment, closing deals $50,000+
- A team player through and through: you have no problem working cross-functionally with other leadership members and teams in order to drive our growth
- Experience forecasting sales targets, setting goals and tracking this through tools (we use Hubspot)
- Experience working at a high-growth startup, in a hybrid work environment. We would like someone who is comfortable coming on-site for collaboration 1-2 days per week.
We believe that great outcomes are achieved by remarkable people working closely together.
We offer an environment that emphasizes personal growth and empowerment.
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commissions plan
- Comprehensive healthcare plan and a 401k plan
- Meaningful equity stake
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid parental leave
Thank you for your consideration – we can’t wait to hear from you!