Our client, an information security advisory and consulting firm, is eager to find an Email Marketer to join their expanding marketing team. If you are looking for a growth opportunity within a high-growth company, this could be an excellent next step in your career!
- Execute and manage email marketing campaigns
- Create, execute, test, and report all emails using Pardot
- Work closely with Marketing Operations and Demand Generation teams on nurture streams
- Create and maintain the email marketing calendar
- Manage technical setup and support for campaign execution and provide reporting and analysis as needed
- Ensure emails and landing pages follow industry policies and best practices
- Assist in monitoring email deliverability, data hygiene, subscription management and compliance with global opt-in laws and regulations.
- Create, design, and optimize various email lists, templates, and campaigns.
- Proofread emails and landing pages
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, advanced features, and ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Document process road maps, A/B tests and associated results, and successful email promotions
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions
- Provide campaign strategy recommendations to stakeholders across the business
- Ensure delivery of an error-free product on a consistent basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ marketing automation experience
- Experience with Pardot preferred or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with Salesforce
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of email marketing best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, content and design