Our client, a national leader in the medical publication space, is looking for an Editorial Systems Administrator to join their team! This is a fully remote position, with a preference for candidates to be located in East Coast/Central Time Zones. Work at one of Boston Globe's Top Places to Work in Massachusetts with a team of passionate colleagues!
In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Editor and be responsible for:
- The formatting, copyediting, proofreading, production workflows, and production of all content.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of content strategies, and working collaboratively with tech partners to improve the content management systems.
- Troubleshooting and tracking bugs in the content management systems
- Managing all metadata
- Bundling content together and delivering to appropriate designees for test panels, accreditation, and sponsorships
Qualifications for this role:
- Proven and demonstrated ability to create and manage complex editorial production processes and content management (experience with content management systems is required)
- 2-5 years of experience with copyediting, proofreading, and content management
- Experience creating production workflows
- Excellent editorial judgement
- Strong team-player mentality
If your skillset aligns with this role and it sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, apply today!