Our client has developed products that are inspired by nature and backed by science. They are entering the US market at a time when growing children need them most. Founded by parents, they are committed to empowering other parents to make the best choice for their little ones.
They are looking for an eCommerce Manager to oversee website and Amazon marketplace content, product catalogue, and user journey to maximize sales. They will work cross-functionally with other teams and be responsible for Shopify store management, SKU setup, website content, and reporting. The position offers flexible work hours, benefits package, and educational development program.
- Manage website content, changes, and user experience on Shopify store, including theme, landing pages, and optimization, SKU setup and launch for new products.
- Oversee cross-functional communication with customer care, digital marketing, and logistics to prioritize and deliver eCommerce initiatives.
- Analyze eCommerce sales and customer journey behavior to identify trends and insights for inventory forecasting.
- Develop revenue-increasing strategies, such as product page optimization and marketplace products.
- Lead website content planning and upload for marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Measure and report on website performance including KPI, sales, revenue and data analysis.
- 4+ years of direct eCommerce experience. Shopify a plus.
- Must have strong project management skills with experience in website development management and working knowledge of sprint management platforms such as Asana or Trello.
- Results-oriented, process-driven, and with high expectations of self and team.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities. Ability to analyze, report, and present on sales and product performance for eCommerce channels.
- Passion for eCommerce and continual learning about trends and competitive space.