Director or Senior Director, Cell Pharmacology (Oncology)
Our client is a Series C, pre-IPO oncology discovery company in Cambridge with well recognized founders and innovative opening clinical trials. Reporting into one of the SVPs at the company, this will be a high-profile role for a candidate with strong experience developing Cell-based assays for multiple programs ideally, along with demonstrated success leading junior staff in a drug discovery setting. If this sounds like you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a time with me to connect!
- Creating cell-based screening assays using Nanobret, NanoBit, HiBit and multiple additional assay formats
- Designing, developing, and running robust cellular reporter, proliferation and other functional assays for screening
- Executing routine assays both internally and externally
- Manage and train a group of 4 direct reports
- Communicating results to key stakeholders and work closely with other teams to support project activities
- PhD in biology, biochemistry, or related field with 10+ years industry experience, 4+ years of people management experience
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture techniques, including a range of cell-based assays such as reporter gene and protein-protein interaction assays
- Experience developing and running cell-based assays in 384-well format
- Experience with laboratory automation and automated workflows preferred
- Mosquito, Integra, epMotion, BioMek, Tecan or Echo experience is a plus
- Collaborative, self-motivated, hard-working, creative
- Able to work on-site and attend in-person meetings
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.