Director, Program Management (Cell Therapy R&D)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
HireMinds is representing a well-funded cell therapy team's growth in Program Management. Our client is seeking your research program and project management skills in leading discovery projects to successful IND and early clinical stages. In this role you will drive the program timelines for cancer cell therapies and keep pipeline programs on schedule and within budget. You will bring a high level of professional communication and organization to the team in utilization of Gantt charts, MS Project, SharePoint, and other project management tools to facilitate effective and clear communication across the organization. If this role excites you set a time to speak with Gabrielle Sacco on the HireMinds Biotech team today. You won't want to miss this one!
In This Role You Will:
- Partner with team leader to optimize team effectiveness and decision making in developing a detailed project plan and associated budget.
- Devise and Drive timelines to keep program(s) on schedule. Prepares program timelines (Gantt chart/MS Project)
- Proactively ensure effective risk management assessments with key stakeholders on each program
- Communicate major pipeline progress, delays, or deadline completion with management and key stakeholders regularly and with full transparency
- Prepare program budgets and deliverables with finance and management team
- Coordinate data capture and written submissions are in accordance with Quality and Regulatory team members protocols and needs for any regulatory related items
- Provide big picture visual reports, meeting minute capture, and timelines within electronic reporting system (SharePoint, Shared Folders, etc.)
- Collaborate effectively with Clinical Development & Operations, Technical Operations, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, and Finance pears in coordinating clinical and development plans
- Be the Key interface with collaborators, vendors, contractors, and consultants to ensure communication and deliverables are within budgets and timelines
- Prepare Board of Director meeting materials and reports where called upon
You Will Be Required to Bring:
- BS/MS or Ph.D. preferably with 8+ years of industry experience and 5+ years as a Program or Project Manager in Biotech or Pharmaceutical setting. PMP Certification is a huge plus!
- Experience in leading projects from Research to IND stages and beyond in oncology is required or cell therapy or immuno-oncology highly desired
- Proactive mindset with strong formal and informal leadership nd influence on indirect reports, vendors, and partners
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and written skills in documenting and tracking projects
- Prior proven experience in leading and managing interdisciplinary or cross functional pharmaceutical or biotech teams is required.
- Working experiences and understating of regulations imposed on programs by FDA and/or EMA in terms of quality and regulatory processes
- Ability to guide and grow the program management function with peers and junior colleagues in an evolving biotech environment