Our client is a cybersecurity advisory and consulting firm that is dedicated to helping CISOs and their teams to be more effective and make the best decisions for their organizations. As they grow they are looking to hire their first Director of Product Marketing. In this role, you will establish best practices and processes for the company, and manage high-visibility projects focused on growth. The ideal candidate will be well-versed with B2B Product Marketing best practices in the information security market and manage strategy as well as roll up your sleeves for execution.
- Lead product launches, including strategy, planning, deliverables and timelines, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Partner closely with Product and Sales
- Own the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of the products
- Create and communicate a deep understanding of the products’ user personas
- Empower sales to communicate the products effectively via sales enablement assets
- Build and maintain the product collateral and content
- Develop key assets video, website copy, blog posts, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc. to help the demand gen team build pipeline
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date competitive insights and positioning, as well as bolster our competitive response.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, and other Marketers to drive tight alignment, repeatability and collaboration on go-to-market initiatives.
- Ensure that content, tools, and other Product Marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the sales team.
- Build and develop a product marketing team as they grow
- 6+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, preferably within the Cyber Security sector
- BS Degree in Business or Technical field (MBA preferred)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging, that resonates deeply with the target audience
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development