Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 healthcare professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
We are in search of a Director of Product Marketing to drive our product marketing strategy and find ways to maximize the value of our app and platform among our growing user base of nurses and healthcare facilities. Working closely with various members of the marketing, product management, tech, revenue, and customer success teams, the Director of Product Marketing will help develop positioning, messaging, engagement, and documentation that drives measurable product usage growth in ways that align with the ambitious KPIs of one of the fastest growing health-tech startups.
The ideal candidate will possess strong project management skills and will have plenty of experience strategizing and executing product marketing campaigns. We need someone who is an exceptional writer, particularly in crafting action-oriented copy. This person will also have strong analytical skills, understanding qualitative and quantitative data from market research and usage metrics and how to leverage it.
We are looking for someone who can take a leadership role in managing cross-functional projects while at the same time, rolling up their sleeves to get things done. Acting as a customer advocate, you will work cross-departmentally and with agency partners to find better ways for us to maximize the value of our products for users across various projects, including:
· Building a cohesive product marketing strategy and GTM process
· Executing the strategy to deliver core assets needed for our products in-market
· Working on a cross-functional team to help drive SAAS product launches and feature updates
· Helping to scope and launch our new customer enablement and training platform
What You’ll Do
· Lead all teams internally on all things product marketing, helping to build a cohesive strategy that ensures marketing, revenue, product management, and customer success are aligned on what we want to communicate to our customers and when.
· Advocate for our customers' point of view, values, and needs, utilizing your knowledge to help teams build the best marketing, communication, documentation, training, and products to serve the customer.
· Drive research to develop customer personas so that internal teams understand segmentation, pain points, and how to build product marketing comms and programs to drive engagement that will solve their needs
· Engage with the data science team and/or third party research firms to drive an understanding of pricing strategy, competitors, and other data points to help optimize marketing, sales, and product decisions.
· Tie messaging and engagement to other parts of the organization, such as demand generation and product, to effectively communicate benefits in the right channels and at the right point in the user journey.
· Set clear KPIs for each initiative that you can resource, communicate, and own.
· Build a scalable framework for efficiently developing web assets, brochures, and other product marketing collateral in both online and offline mediums.
· Provide product marketing support to the sales team and communicate the value proposition through structured communication and training.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· You have 8+ years of product marketing experience in a B2C and/or a B2B capacity.
· You are an exceptional writer who is adept at translating product and tech specifications into commercially viable copy and creative
· You have strong project management skills and are very comfortable driving stakeholders, resources, and budget across teams.
· You are a strong team manager who has had experience building out product marketing teams from scratch.
· You are a hands-on product marketing asset creator who excels at building product sheets, interactive tutorials, battle cards, and other offline and digital resources.
· You have proven experience with sales and product marketing engagement platforms and vendor selection
· You have a passion for data and are enthusiastic about extracting outcomes from large datasets.
· You are fearless about asking questions and are relentless in finding the answers.
· You have a proven ability to be a sole contributor and drive projects cross-functionally.
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Competitive PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated.