Director of Strategy and Operations – Growing Research Organization
Our client biology research and development company founded and led by scientists. They’re bringing a new approach to driving cutting edge research. As they scale, they’re looking to hire a talented Director of Operations to join their team.
This is a perfect role for someone with a strategic mindset who can build and scale systems and teams. The Director of Operations will oversee a diverse team spanning both business and lab operations. This role reports into the CEO and will be a partner to the entire leadership organization.
In return, my client offers a spot on a talented team altering the future of scientific research. This role sits onsite in Berkeley, CA. Compensation is competitive ($150,000-$250,000 salary based on experience + equity + benefits) and the area of impact is huge. Apply today!
- Evaluate current processes, policies and procedures relating to corporate strategy, lab operations, and HR/recruiting
- Serve as a collaborative consultant to CEO, CSO and other executives on a wide variety of corporate and strategic initiatives
- Develop teams to achieve a variety of organizational goals and initiatives
- Oversee lab operations and other administrative functions to ensure a highly successful team
- BA/BS degree or higher
- A background in the sciences, preferably the life sciences
- Progressive track record of scaling teams, products and processes in a startup environment
- Management experience and an understanding of the breadth of operational needs that span a startup in the sciences