Our client is a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA. We are looking for a Communications Lead (Director level) to focus on global product and pipeline communications for an exciting, new and growing franchise! Candidates must be a commutable distance from the office and able to work at least two days/week in the office. The client will provide relocation assistance.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will do
- Direct all global internal and external communications strategies for the asset’s programs
- Develop and execute pipeline and/or milestone-specific communication plans, including global material and message development, launch toolkits, global congress communication, media relations strategy, digital/social tactics, and quarterly investor messaging support.
- Partner with global patient advocacy, global corporate affairs, investor relations, and country and regional communications teams to ensure a consistent narrative and communication strategy.
- Lead communications efforts for global pre-launch activities and data and regulatory milestones, including scenario planning and strategy.
- Play integral role on global program team, representing the communications function and providing strategic support and counsel.
- Provide program information and strategic guidance to countries and regions on program-related issues and issues management.
- Create global disease awareness programs.
- Advise on communications strategies for major global medical congresses where data will be presented.
- Develop internal communications messaging to support announcement of major brand and/or pipeline milestones
- 10+ years of experience in pharma or biotech company and/or healthcare communications agency with comprehensive understanding of the biopharma industry
- 5+ years of experience in global product or pipeline communications; dermatology experience a bonus
- Extensive product launch experience
- Country or regional level communication experience is preferable
- Proven track record conducting global communication initiatives, programs or events
- Able to travel (up to 15%)
- Experience in defining project plans and leading / influencing project teams
- Track record of successfully working across highly matrixed teams, influencing without authority, and influencing change within a large organization
- Works across many stakeholders at global, regional, country, and R&D level
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in health communications related field