Our Metro West client is a $1B publicly traded global technology company that develops a range of products, all of which use artificial intelligence (AI) techniques. We are hiring a Director of Corporate Communications to lead a team of three. The main focus of this role is internal and employee communications.
The Director will lead the strategic planning, development, and delivery of internal and external global communications. Working closely with the senior management team, you will communicate the Company’s story to key audiences including employees, customers, partners, investors, and local communities where we they business. The ideal candidate is smart, talented, and funny with a creative writing style and a strategic perspective on how to create value through exciting communications. This person will need to have the ability to take their work seriously but not themselves.
Highlights of the role
- Play a lead role on internal, external, executive, and crisis communications.
- Develop and execute a global communications plan that aligns with the Company’s strategic priorities and accelerates employee understanding of and engagement with company-wide initiatives.
- Tell the Company story to 2K+ employees, including enhancing their understanding of the unique culture, how they have evolved as a company, and where their greatest growth opportunities stand ahead.
- Oversee content strategy, development, and execution for the company’s Intranet, internal digital signage, quarterly employee meetings, and other projects that connect employees to the company’s mission, strategy, and priorities.
Is this you?
- 10+ years of prior experience in a corporate communications role, ideally with an emphasis on employee communications.
- Experience helping high-growth companies navigate various communications situations, including change management.
- Able to successfully influence and collaborate across functions and levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to modify based on channel or audience; a skilled storyteller with the ability to communicate in simple terms under tight time constraints.
- Exemplary project management abilities.
- Able to work in the Company’s headquarters (Metro West) ~3 days/week.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree a plus.