Our client is a global change management and communications consultancy. Most of the firm’s collaborators are independent senior practitioners in areas as diverse as change management, communications, pharma commercial management, employee engagement and product strategy.
We are looking for a Director of Internal Communications who will partner with a key client in the pharmaceuticals industry. This is a one-year contract and requires the ability to work 4-days/week. We are looking for someone who resides in the Tri-State area or New England who can travel to the Philadelphia area on an as-needed basis for key meetings and events.
Working in collaboration with the in- house team, the Director will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and embedding fully integrated global and local engagement projects and communications campaigns in order to increase visibility of the organization’s aims
- Monitoring and tracking the effectiveness of engagement and communications activities
- Leading and coordinating a group of experienced consultants to ensure that the projects delivered are of the highest quality, fit the brief and are on budget
- Ensuring deep partnership and relationship management in order to identify ongoing opportunities
- Acting as a thought partner and advisor to the client
- Leading all financial forecasting, billing and planning, and resource planning for the client
The successful candidate will have deep senior level experience in
- Internal Communications and engagement gained within a Pharmaceuticals company
- Consulting, preferably from a consultancy or agency environment