Our client is disrupting the $46B parenting market. They are a newly launched online learning platform designed to help guide the modern parent through on-demand classes and access to an engaged community of parents, caregivers and experts in the space.
Hireminds has been engaged to hire a Director, Digital Marketing for their rapidly growing team. This person will develop and oversee their customer acquisition strategy (paid and organic). They will think about the brand from a creative and analytical sense and continually test new digital strategies.
- Evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints, including but not limited to: Paid social, SEM/display, affiliate, paid influencer marketing, landing page optimization, CRM
- Drive funnel optimizations and specific product/feature adoption
- Evaluate market trends and product fit to develop targeted awareness and acquisition programs
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and pain points to develop and execute best in class, high performing creative
- Partner with marketing, analysts, and product to build and deploy multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs
- Manage paid digital advertising agency partners to budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns based on ROAS and target CPAs
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing from an innovative, product-oriented direct to consumer company or e-commerce brand
- Experience leading and managing paid social, SEM, marketing database, email, affiliate and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
- Bachelor’s Degree