We enable smart decision-making for the world’s most ambitious businesses. In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help the world’s top consumer companies understand what’s important and how to act on it. Our customers and prospects are the world's most iconic consumer brands of the Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000.
We help our customers to find their focus, create competitive advantage, and significantly improve performance. Each of our brands unlocks data, analytics and insights for customers. Through business-critical intelligence, world-class events and advisory services, we anticipate trends and connect brands to the market-leading, sector-specific expertise they need.
We are pioneers at heart and not afraid to try what others cannot even imagine. Our technology is unique, the result of years of intensive research, and highly coveted across the industry. We are collaborative, curious, and always put our customers first.
In this role, you will be inherit 4 BDRs (2 in Boston, 2 in the UK) with the intention of building the team immediately to 8. We need someone who has experience in owning a BDR program and is excited to have a blank canvas to work with. This is your chance to establish process, goals, and success metrics. This role is central to our growth!
- Orchestrate, build and execute a thriving BDR organization for a unique SaaS data platform, working in close collaboration with marketing and sales
- Recruit, onboard, coach and mentor a top-performing BDR team around prospecting and qualifying to move potential leads through the top-of-the-funnel
- Establish a qualifying sales process that dovetails with driving increased interest, engagement, questions, and drives need
- Inspire your team around the complex nature of our sales cycle and the impact our technology has on consumer brands. This is not a transactional product, and we need a leader who can appreciate the complexities of the sales process once it leaves the BDR team.
- Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of success in implementing and successfully growing a comprehensive BDR program within SaaS, software, adtech, martech.
- Proven record of working with marketing, sales and product executives to translate roadmaps into actionable qualifying programs
- Deep understanding of partners' business, strategy, operations, technology and goals
- Ability to manage internal and external resources to deliver results that exceed expectations
- Well-versed in BDR sales methodologies with superior presentation and communication skills
- 5+ years experience in comparable management role
- Demonstrated record of delivering quality results with supporting metrics
- Strong leadership and influencing skills