Paid Social Specialist
My client is a performance-driven organization based in Boston. They're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist as they continue to scale their paid social marketing team.
The right candidate will evolve the digital strategy across paid social channels, driving better outcomes for our customers and our business. You will be a part of an exciting team who truly love their job, their company, and aspire to be leaders of culture for the company.
As a well-rounded online marketer, you will manage paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support other digital channels, including SEM, Display and remarketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute paid social campaigns as part of larger performance marketing strategies
- Own the daily optimization tasks for paid social, building out new campaigns, testing new ad copy and ad formats, and building audiences
- Own and manage paid search budget across product lines
- Create and run daily and weekly campaign reports
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques sharing insights with the team
- Work with marketing leadership to develop new campaigns, research new keywords, conduct audits across national and international campaigns
- Display – will also be a part of this role, submitting ad creative requests, testing different display ads, and ad placement optimization
- Provide the analytics team with spend numbers and projections for Search, Social and Display across target demographics and locations
- 1+ year of experience managing and executing paid social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Tenacity, flexibility, dependability and the ability to grasp and manage the search engine marketing process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while taking ownership of projects
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Kenshoo, Marin or similar SEM campaign management software experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required