Our client, a leading baby product manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and grow their digital footprint for their brands. As the leader of the paid marketing and social media channels, as well as influencer marketing, you will oversee the voice of the brands to drive engagement and gain media exposure.
- Guide the paid media strategy, working with agency resources to manage paid activity across channels like social, SEM, and programmatic.
- Work with agency and internal social team to define and orchestrate all consumer-facing communication across social and influencer networks.
- Manage a team of two social media specialists.
- Partner with DTC team on leveraging UGC and other social assets across site experience to drive engagement.
- Participate in affiliate marketing opportunities.
- Deep working knowledge across paid media, social, and influencer tactics
- Comfortable collaborating with creative teams and retail marketing partners to write briefs, execute campaigns, and create recap reports.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Ability to customize management style to lead and inspire a team.
- 4-6 years of overall digital marketing experience and 2+ years management experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and DCM.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ever-changing environment.
- Agency experience a plus.