Are you a digital strategist who has experience with owned, earned and paid media? Would you like to build a social and digital media practice within a PR agency? Look no further, we have a role for you!
As the digital strategy leader, you will be an expert on everything from organic social media strategy and executing social media ad buys, to sponsored influencer content, contest development and beyond. You have an in-depth understanding of strategic communications and the role that smartly integrated social and digital campaigns can play in meeting business objectives. You understand the innerworkings of platform algorithms and love getting your hands dirty not only in engagement data and analytics, but also the next steps they inspire for program execution.
- Leading social media and digital communications strategies to position and amplify stories across multiple channels spanning owned, earned, and paid elements
- Leading, managing, and growing social/digital strategy practice
- Participating in new business and business growth efforts
- Identifying growth opportunities with account teams for existing clients
- Managing account budgets, client satisfaction, and team resourcing needs
- 6+ years’ experience in building content and media strategies for B2B brands
- Understands the value of digital & social media for owned, earned and paid digital channels
- Experience planning integrated digital media campaigns
- Ability to establish strong client relationships and excellent service
- Experience with wide range of social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Clubhouse, etc.) as well as knowledge of digital listening, tracking & measurement tools (HootSuite, NetSuite, etc.)