Become a key member of a talented marketing and communications team who support a key school, within a world renowned, higher education organization.
In this position, you’ll primarily focus on social media content creation and strategy, managing content across digital channels, including social media, website, digital signage, and institutional email communications.
The Digital Content Manager works with constituents across the larger organization to develop and execute impactful content that supports the schools goals, builds brand identity and awareness, and engages target audiences.
We’re talking to candidates with:
- 2-3 years experience managing content across various social media channels.
- Experience building a robust social media calendar
- Experience running and using analytics to inform strategy
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A passion for finding and sharing content that excites and engages targeted audiences
- Exposure or experience with website content management and email marketing campaigns
This position offers tremendous growth, ownership, and the ability to put your ideas, to work! Great benefits and work life balance are included.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that you can truly build your career upon, look no more, just apply!