Our Boston client is a rapidly growing, commercial phase, R&D based innovator that recently brought their first product to market. The company was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020. Energy at the company is high right now. They have a team of experienced and passionate people creating a company, a culture, a business, and what will be a household name brand all from the ground up. We are looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to build and lead the company’s internal marketing analytics function, driving the important analytical insight into marketing recommendations and actions. If you are looking to break into life sciences, this is role for you!
Is this you?
- Excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth?
- Possess exceptional business curiosity and smarts, and are passionate about data?
- Desire to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment?
- Intrigued by the idea of bringing an FDA-cleared, prescription-only product into a full-scale direct-to-consumer (DTC) ecommerce market – and helping to lead the way?
In this role you will drive data collection and provide analysis and actionable insights to the marketing and leadership team. You will be aligning marketing objectives with established measurement methodologies, tactic-level marketing execution, rigorous analysis, data visualization, and the technology ecosystem required to support these activities will ensure the team succeeds.
You will lead the analysis of all customer acquisition marketing channels, spanning digital and offline. In addition, you will own the analytics tech stack, and oversee the implementation and operation of an omnichannel marketing attribution model.
What you will do:
- Monitor, understand and share updates on new and ongoing digital initiatives, including website traffic and engagement, as well as paid and organic digital campaigns.
- Interpret marketing campaign and product sales statistics into deliverables and recommendations to deliver ecommerce conversion optimization and ROI improvements.
- Translate performance data into clear, actionable insights that help stakeholders understand prospect needs, behavioral drivers and content performance in a concise and effective manner.
- Recommend and oversee implementation of new performance- and engagement-focused features and optimizations of the website.
- Lead the conceptualization, design, launch and reporting of website A/B and multivariate testing.
- Share research-driven insights on industry trends and best practices (digital marketing, SEO, omnichannel attribution, etc.) across the marketing team.
- 8+ years of experience on a digital marketing team for a consumer-focused retail/ecommerce business. Examples include web analytics, SEO, SEM, social, email nurture, website optimization, e-commerce, and A/B testing. Familiarity with platform analytics tools is a requirement.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tableau (in addition to advanced MS Excel)
- Experience in Marketing Cloud (or similar email platform) for creating/ adding list segmentation, tracking, and reporting on email marketing performance.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Experience with data mining in a data analyst role creating reports, metrics development, database querying, preferably within a marketing or e-commerce setting.
- Ability to synthesize and summarize complex analytical issues, highlighting implications for the business.
- Storytelling with data via dashboards and data visualizations in Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Bachelor’s degree