Demand Generation Manager
We are engaged in a Demand Gen Manager search with a local cybersecurity company that is expanding their marketing team due to growth. The ideal candidate has a strong track record of planning, building and managing integrated campaigns to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
If you are looking for a stable and fast-growing company where you can contribute to a company’s success, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Plan, create, and implement integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, email, social media, events, and content marketing.
- Collaborate with the content team and external agencies to develop landing pages, videos, webinars, emails, social media posts, and advertisements.
- Improve top-of-funnel targeting to increase funnel conversions through closed-won.
- Create and drive lead generation strategies to capture and nurture leads throughout the buyer’s journey, using marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide regular reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness and recommend rapid optimizations for current and future campaigns.
- Closely monitor campaign expenses and optimize spend to achieve maximum ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams, including research, sales, and product, to align campaign messaging and ensure consistent brand communication.
- 3-6 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Marketing to cybersecurity professionals (is preferred)
- Integrated marketing campaign creation experience
- ABM methodology expertise and experience with tools like 6Sense or similar
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Pardot or Marketo or similar, and Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in analyzing marketing data, metrics, and trends to optimize campaigns and improve performance
- Excellent project manager
- Must have the drive to identify opportunities and create solutions without constant direction
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field