Executive Buyer (Customer Success)
We are on a mission to eliminate friction in the SaaS sales process. We are building the future of SaaS buying, rooted in speed, price transparency, and data-driven buying decisions. Our product will define how every company in the world transacts software and we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Our customers include the top Silicon Valley tech companies as well as many other growth companies across the country. We are currently managing $100m+ in software spend, saving well over $30m+ for our customers, and given our clients thousands of hours back to do things other than handle SaaS negotiations.
And we're just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hypergrowth and make a massive impact. We started in 2018 and are so excited for what the future holds.
We are a product and technology company with an extremely important service component. Our executive buyers are the face of our business to customers and salespeople. In this role, you will be working with our customer’s leadership team to help them secure the best possible outcomes for all of their software purchases. Our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you'll do:
- Buy and renew software for the fastest growing companies in the world.
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to understand their purchase objectives.
- Manage all commercial conversations and work directly with our customer’s vendors to ensure renewal objectives are achieved.
- Facilitate deals through legal, security and signature.
- Regularly update customers on deal progression, learnings, and suggest strategies for term improvements.
- Maintain overall customer relationship with head of finance, legal, IT, procurement and engineering.
- Create new business opportunities through referrals.
- Work with our product team to help us improve and evolve our product.
What we need:
- A top performing Account Executive, Account Manager or Customer Success Manager who is looking to get out of the monthly quota grind and move over from the sell-side, to the buy-side.
- Over a year of SaaS sales experience at a high-growth SaaS, B2B, or B2C product company
- A proven track record successfully selling or renewing software.
- A professional with a high EQ – self-awareness, empathy and dealing sensitively with others.
- An individual who is excited to build processes from the ground-up in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Someone who demonstrates a high level of organization and is committed to quality-driven process methods.
- A high level of SaaS acumen
- A person who demonstrates passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for working with our customers to help solve problems as we define a new category.
- A top notch communicator to diagnose contract details and make quick calculations to identify future cost implications.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.