Our client is the premier name in cell & gene therapy in Seattle and they are rapidly advancing products to market for critical unmet needs in immuno-oncology and rare disease. If you have the ability to learn new technologies and acquire knowledge quickly in the rapidly expanding adoptive T-cell therapy field – then please review below and apply today for this business critical role at a Center of Excellence for a global biopharma!
The main function of this role is to support formulation and cryobiology efforts and advance new, enabling technologies. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for formulation, cryopreservation and storage of cells.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Design, execution, and analysis of experiments to drive the development of cryopreservation solutions and new technologies for adoptive T-cell therapies.
• Identifying and implementing relevant existing and novel techniques and technologies required for successful formulation, freezing, storage, shipping and thawing of cell therapy products
• Identify root cause of cryopreservation and formulation issues, and provide actionable feedback to improve processes
• Design and execute experiments supporting optimization of cryopreservation protocols and formulations
• Identify flow cytometry, ELISA, cell-based assays and other appropriate analytics to support cryopreservation optimization efforts
• Collaborate with relvant groups to design, develop and implement cutting-edge process technologies and platforms within a GMP autologous cell therapy manufacturing process.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have a Ph.D. in Life Sciences and 0-2 years of technical experience or B.S or higher and relevant experience in primary cell cryopreservation. Preference for those with strong expertise in cryopreservation of mammalian cells, preferably primary human lymphocytes. Working knowledge of cell biology and analytical techniques including flow cytometry and cell based assays is a plus. Expertise in statistical experimental design (DOE) with a proficiency in JMP, R, or SAS also welcome!
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.