Get ready to join a world class team truly dedicated to providing their customers with an unforgettable experience. You will be part of a collaborative culture, receive ah-mazing benefits, and lots of perks!
Our client is ready to hire a CRM Manager to develop strategies for key life cycle moments and engagement with their brand.
In this role you will:
- Partner with data engineers to help define technical roadmaps that align with marketing strategies.
- Translate insights across the customer journey into hypotheses that inform the creation of new multi-channel testing and seeing process through completion.
- Leverage customer segmentation and key data point insights to personalize communications with our customers based on known needs and pain points.
- Use your creativity and knowledge of email best practices to help develop testing roadmaps and work with analytics partners to build and analyze reporting to track key metrics of success to continually improve our CRM initiatives.
- Utilize customer database to drive personalization through all channels and deliver insights to the larger organization.
- Partner cross functionally across Marketing, Product, Operations, Strategy, and Engineering to gain strategic alignment on initiatives and bring to life your creative ideas.
What you’ve done:
- 5+ years experience in email marketing, hands on experience with customer journey orchestration technologies is a plus.
- Expertise in customer marketing email, SMS, and push campaigns, including onboarding, education, cross-sell, and customer life cycle.
- Experience implementing internal systems into customer communications channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Relational Databases
- Understanding of data principles and how they impact automation and personalization
- Demonstrated experience/ability leveraging segmentation tools.
- A passion for identifying key insights about our customers, and experience translating insights into clear marketing briefs.
- Strong background in running email experiments and familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis.
- Basic understanding of HTML and customer journey orchestration technologies.
Hybrid Schedule: This team enjoys working 2-3 days together in their fully loaded, Cambridge office.