We are actively seeking a Creative/Marketing Recruiter for our contract staffing division. This is a full-time, dire-hire role. In this position, you will be tasked with identifying and engaging with top talent in the marketing & creative space on behalf of our Boston area clients. Ideally, you’ll have experience with recruiting in a contract staffing environment and experience in the marketing / creative sector.
- Marketing / Creative exposure. You already know something about the marketing and/or creative landscape, having worked in the industry, studied it in school, or learned it as part of your job.
- Recruiting experience. You have previous recruiting experience or have experience that somehow relates.
- Excellent communications skills. You know how to get someone excited about a new job opportunity and can clearly articulate your message verbally and in writing.
- Speedy. You are someone who gets stuff done. You know the type. While others are talking about what they are “going” to do, you’re doing it.
Why HireMinds? Because we’re special. If you interview with us, you’ll quickly see why. See what our team says about us on Glassdoor. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Purpose. We get to earn a high income while helping others achieve life goals through career transitions. And by helping companies build amazing teams.
- Fun. We laugh. We help each other. We take time away from the office to play. We reward top performers with exotic trips to fun places. We volunteer.
- Flexible. Ours is not a 9-5 job, and our team are not 9-5 people. We give our team the ability to do their job and live their lives in ways that fit their individual needs. We support full-time work from home employees, though ideally you would be able to attend some of our awesome in-person company events..
- Highly compensated. Our team enjoy some of the best compensation plans and benefits in the industry.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Designers (Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- UI/UX Designers and Developers