Our client – an emerging leader in the baby formula market – is seeking a skilled copy and content writer to join their growing team.
- Partner with the Creative Director and Brand Manager to help develop the copy style guide and brand voice
- Write short and long form copy including compelling website content, email content, blog articles (long-form), and social media content that’s based in SEO-research data
- Update website, email and social content as needed (Shopify, Klaviyo)
- Adhere to copy/style guide across writing assignments
- Ability to perform keyword analysis and understanding of SEO architecture, pillar/cluster strategy, and link building
- Conduct SEO keyword search and incorporate that and SEO guidelines into the written copy
- 3-5+ years’ experience writing product copy in an in-house creative department or comparable environment
- Experience doing research on nutrition/science-based field (baby/child-focused is a plus) using multiple sources
- Proofreading/editing experience
- Familiarity with AP Style and the Chicago Manual of Style are preferred
- Knowledge of design construction and terminology preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to production schedules and overlapping deadlines
- Understanding of SEO best-practices and experience with SEO-based tools
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field.
- Portfolio required