Content Manager / Writer
We are a global investment firm with more than $21 billion in assets under management. We are adding a thoughtful, creative and motivated editorial professional to help grow the Firm’s marketing team and build our content creation efforts. Working alongside the Firm’s Chief Marketing Officer, you will join a highly collaborative team focused on building our brand and sharing the our story – and the stories of the companies and teams with which we partner – in the marketplace.
As our Content Manager, you’ll help to create and share content designed to position the Firm, our team members and our portfolio company leaders as the leading voices in our sectors of focus. You will work with leaders within the Firm, the portfolio, and the broader network to drive meaningful campaigns across communications, editorial, and events.
What you’ll do
As a key member of our marketing team, you will be primarily focused on creating engaging and informative content designed to drive awareness and understanding of the depth and breadth of our experience in our sectors of focus. You will help to own and manage our editorial content calendar and to execute our content strategy, including delivering a regular cadence of programs and campaigns to support business objectives. To support this work, you will collaborate with the Firm’s investment and portfolio resource teams to identify opportunities to lead conversations through content that highlights our unique depth of expertise and viewpoint in the market.
Who you are
Our Content Manager should have, above all, an innate curiosity about the sectors and the companies in which we invest, a passion for writing, and an exceptional capacity to translate complex concepts into simple, powerful stories.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in content strategy, copywriting, journalism or related field
- Exceptional written communication skills and great attention to editorial detail
- High EQ; demonstrated ability to communicate with, persuade, influence, and build trust at the executive level
- Strong partnership skills – we are connectors at our core and find joy and purpose in building trusted connections within the firm, within our portfolio, and with other leaders in the sectors in which we operate
- Digital marketing experience with understanding of / experience in SEO, Google Analytics, social media and content distribution platforms
- An entrepreneurial, action-oriented mindset
- An understanding of core financial concepts and an interest in private equity, venture capital and the broader alternative investment landscape
If you are a storyteller at heart, passionate about the entrepreneurial journey and a believer in the benefits of great partnership, we’d love to hear from you!