Are you tech-savvy, experienced in social media, have exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content? Do you love sports and video games? Would you like to be the face of a growing esports video gaming company? If yes, then this could be your dream role!
- Execute the production and posting of social content across channels using approved content plan
- Under the direction and in partnership with marketing team and its agency to craft and plan content across major social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit.
- Execute daily communications across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and others.
- Daily social media monitoring, with independent judgment and discretion to respond to or make recommendations on responses to social media posts by fans and third parties.
- Maintain a consistent, authentic voice across all social media channels to deepen the relationship between fans and the Company.
- Assist with planning and coordinating for influencer partnerships and social content executions to drive conversations and engagement.
- Responsible for the live-posting events and other ancillary grassroots events when needed.
- Travel may be required.
- 3+ years of social media experience, gaming or esports experience a plus
- Prior success in managing social communities, identifying and managing growth strategies, measurement, engagement campaigns and content strategy.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including, but not limited to: Photoshop, Premiere
- Up to date with the latest trends in social media marketing
- Comfort and experience working with social media influencers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate, curious, proactive, and creative
- Team player
- Positive, resilient demeanor
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Able to multi-task and adapt easily
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills