Our client is a global advertising platform that uses AI to leverage data and optimize social media ads in real time. With offices in three countries, they have attracted big brands like Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Spartan Race and more to hop on board their high performing service offerings.
They are hiring a Campaign Manager to sit in one of their client’s local offices (Boston or NYC) to represent the brand and drive performance across paid media strategies, with a heavy emphasis on Facebook. This is a unique opportunity to work with two booming companies on a global scale.
- Plan and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase client’s brand visibility and recognition and drive user acquisition through Facebook and Instagram
- Utilize analytics to develop insights and action items to increase revenue
- Partner with internal and external teams to improve operational processes
- Continually test and monitor new campaign strategies
- 4+ years’ experience in digital ad operations and campaign management for a publisher, brand or agency
- Deep experience with Facebook Ad Manager and other ad serving platforms, tag management tools, debugging tools, etc.
- Experience managing budgets of $1M+ monthly
- Strong aptitude to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization