We are actively seeking a Business Development Manager for our Marketing & Creative Contract Staffing division. This is a full-time, dire-hire role. Companies from across the greater Boston area rely on our firm to help them identify and onboard marketing and creative talent for contract / interim hiring needs. These can be project based shorter term positions or much longer term contract roles. In this position, you will help us build and maintain our client base by reaching out to and building relationships with Boston area companies who need assistance with finding top marketing and creative freelance / contractors..
- Business Development experience. You have previous Business Development / Sales experience and have a successful track record of 2+ years of client relationship management expertise.
- Fearless Drive. Your ready to get on the phone on day one, have a hunter mentality, and love the thrill of landing a new client.
- Marketing / Creative Passion. You already know something about the marketing and/or creative landscape, having worked in the industry, studied it in school, or learned it as part of your job.
- Excellent communications skills. You know how to get someone excited about a new job opportunity and can clearly articulate your message verbally and in writing.
- Speedy. You are someone who gets stuff done. You know the type. While others are talking about what they are “going” to do, you’re doing it.
Why HireMinds? Because we’re special. If you interview with us, you’ll quickly see why. See what our team says about us on Glassdoor. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Purpose. We get to earn a high income while helping others achieve life goals through career transitions. And by helping companies build amazing teams.
- Fun. We laugh. We help each other. We take time away from the office to play. We reward top performers with exotic trips to fun places. We volunteer.
- Flexible. Ours is not a 9-5 job, and our team are not 9-5 people. We give our team the ability to do their job and live their lives in ways that fit their individual needs. We support working from home one day per week as well as flexible work hours. Note: Our office is in Boston and we can only consider applicants who can make that commute. Full-time remote work isn’t available.
- Highly compensated. Our team enjoy some of the best compensation plans and benefits in the industry.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Designers (Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- UI/UX Designers and Developers