Back End Developer
This is a high visibility project for a well-known healthcare client in Boston. We're looking for an experienced Back End Developer for a 6+ month contract where you will be building a Drupal CMS using AWS. You'll work with a lead front end developer, project manager, and collaborate with content and design teams for full migration.
- Experience building framework for large CMS
- Experience with code reviews, continuous integration, and test driven development
- Experience working closely with project managers to plan sprints, flesh out tickets and organize releases
- Comfortable laying out technical documentation for internal developer team Comfortable working with clients to turn business requirements into technical specifications
- Five years minimum experience with Drupal
- AWS experience
- Strong communication skills and collaborative work style
If you are interested in this role, let us know!