Associate Manager, Web Analytics
Join a newly developed team dedicated to bring immediate and impactful results to one of their largest divisions. Our Client, an exciting industry leader in the travel education space, is excited to continue to build out this new team!
As the Associate Manager, Web Analytics,you're lending strategy and insights that will have immediate impact on a highly trafficked website. This is not your average “report building” position! You'll work with content, digital marketing, technology teams, and key stakeholders, to uncover new ways to bring new life to the functionality, look, and feel of this highly visited website.
In this role you will:
- Initiate, research, and perform data analysis to inform internal stakeholders on web usage, user engagement, and behavioral analytics on websites and digital marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain dashboard reporting highlighting trends and making recommendations for results-driving changes
- Manage analytics and tag management platforms
- Collaborate with engineering and analytics teams to build solutions for measurement and analysis
- Develop KPI definitions and build the necessary tracking efforts to regularly and accurately monitor them
- Conduct deep dive analysis for digital marketing programs such as email, paid search, natural search, display, affiliates, leveraging data from multiple sources
Experience you bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in the e-commerce and/or digital marketing analytics space
- Expertise in Google Analytics Google Tag Manager, and Excel
- Ability to create and maintain dashboards and transformi data from multiple sources
- Experience defining A/B test scenarios and success metrics
- Strong communication skills that help to build rapport with users and communicate findings to internal teams clearly and effectively.
- Passion for learning with an inherent drive to test new things
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
This is a hybrid schedule with 3 days working in a beautiful, fully loaded, Cambridge office. You can be confident you'll be part of an inclusive, and vibrant culture where growth opportunities are highly promoted.
You'll receive fantastic benefits, including free travel and other travel related perks, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, wellness benefits, and and an amazing 401k match.
Ready for an introduction? Apply today!