Our Boston area global biopharmaceutical client has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a solid pipeline of product candidates in the areas of mental health and addiction. We are looking for an Associate Director of Marketing and Sales Analytics who will work on two drugs currently on the market and a portfolio of pipeline product candidates.
Here's what employees say about the company
- People are compassionate and caring. Some companies talk about being patient focused. This company is genuinely about the patient.
- People believe in the mission and all work towards the same goals.
- Management is involved and approachable.
- Company cares about professional growth and development.
The AD is a key member of the team providing analytical support to the Sales and Marketing function (Brand Marketing, Field Sales Leadership) of a growing commercial organization. This position will work closely with colleagues in Corporate Planning, Commercial IT and other functions on cross-functional deliverables.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders and other stakeholders to identify key business questions and knowledge gaps that can be addressed via analyses and reports. Areas of focus include the following:
- Track performance of markets and product launches
- Quantify treatment provider landscapes and segments
- Develop brand performance analytics and metrics
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and field efforts; identify challenges and opportunities; provide actionable insights / recommendations
- Support business plan development and execution tracking
- Determine required data sources (internal and external) to address business questions.
- Add depth to insights by developing a thorough understanding of all key brand commercial dynamics, including disease state, market landscape, product attributes, unmet needs, key treatment providers / prescribers and payers.
- Provide ongoing, high-level strategic consulting to all internal stakeholders to ensure maximum leverage of insights.
- Manage vendors and data sources used for analyses.
This is you
- 7+ years in an analytics role at a biopharma company or lifesciences consulting firm focused on sales and brand/marketing analytics
- Programing skills with SQL/R/Python (at least expert in one of them) for reporting and coding
- Familiarity with IQVIA LAAD/APLD/Xponent/HCOS/Symphony Health data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Experience working with large datasets and relational databases.
- Working knowledge of CRM solutions; knowledge of Veeva or Salesforce.com preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher