Our Boston area pharmaceutical client is hiring an Associate Director, Pharmaceutical Marketing. This person will focus on marketing to health care providers (HCPs). The role involves leading the development and execution of professional peer to peer activities supporting one of the company's core commercially marketed products.
Highlights of the role
- Be involved in creating, developing and implementing HCP-focused marketing strategies and plans, key messages, which include peer to peer and non-personal promotional activities that increase brand awareness and accelerate revenue growth.
- Play a role in overall product positioning and core messaging
- Work cross functionally with medical affairs, legal, regulatory in developing branded and non-branded promotional material
- Connect with sales to stay current on market conditions and sales needs
- 10+ years of pharma/biotech marketing experience from a company
- 4+ years product management, market research, sales, or sales training experience
- Expert knowledge of FDA's promotional guidelines
- Expertise in multi-channel digital marketing
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Stellar project management
- Able to build relationships with a range of people inside and outside of the company
- Takes an analytical approach
- Able to travel 20-30%
- Bachelor’s Degree