Our Client, an organization devoted to helping kids and families thrive in a world of media and technology, is hiring Media Content Editors for full-time, remote, positions.
We are looking for Content Editors experienced and or passionate about providing safe, educational, and fun media content to children ages 8-12. This is truly your opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of kids and families!
To be considered please have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 3+ years' experience in content production/journalism/online content creation, media criticism, or similar field. Children related industry is a plus!
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills, including copyediting skills.
- Strong familiarity with media, social media, and pop culture trends.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to execute projects working in a self-directed way with priorities/deadlines that may shift quickly.
- You enjoy critically thinking about media from a variety of vantage points.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in media criticism and writing.
- Spanish-language proficiency is a plus.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please submit your most updated resume today!