Our client is a global media agency looking for an Analytics Supervisor to manage a small team supporting clients across CPG, ecomm and healthcare. The Analytics team works in partnership with media and creative to develop actionable insights and measurements campaigns to help clients optimize their media campaign.
The award-winning agency is focused on cutting through the clutter in a saturated media world, understanding audiences are tired, distracted and maybe even cynical at times.
This role is a hybrid role with 2 days remote work per week.
- Develop measurement strategies for both online and offline campaigns
- Work closely with media partners to assess technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Monitor and analyze performance provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Help develop unique media approaches, including the exploration of emerging technologies pertinent to clients' business and media objectives
- Create and recommend measurement techniques for clients who do not use third-party tags
- Manage and mentor team of analyst(s) to develop analysis expertise, as well as career management
- Assess tools and category vendors, determining which is appropriate for campaign measurement requirements and budgets
- Contribute to the company's thought-leadership base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing analytics; agency experience a plus
- Experienced in digital marketing analytics including paid search and display
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to effectively oversee and guide a small team
- Excellent understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics
- Strong ability to judge and quantify advertising results with demonstrated understanding of ROI, and how to optimize campaigns accordingly
- Solid knowledge of brand measurement tools (e.g., Millward Brown, comScore), including vendor analysis, implementation, and results analysis.