Our client is an established, full-service MarComm agency with clients spanning healthcare, retail, tourism and higher ed. The team is collaborative and passionate about the work they do for their clients. It’s a smaller agency vibe, with a team that respects good work and work-life-balance.
They are looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist who will cooperatively manage website and digital campaign analytics and reporting. We are looking for someone who is curious and really wants to influence growth and change. This is an excellent opportunity to come in, learn the business and skill up to grow within the organization.
- Manage digital analytics, reporting and tracking across website and digital media campaigns
- Work cooperatively with expert digital media team in executing performance analytics and deriving key insights to help clients optimize their digital efforts
- Develop weekly or monthly campaign reports from Data Studio report setup to data sourcing, chart visualization, report layout/design and analysis
- Setup and implementation of conversion tracking on client websites using Google Tag Manager
- 1-3 years experience in a digital marketing analytics
- Demonstrated experience using Google Product Suite- deep Google Analytics experience required
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Curious by nature, passionate about data and how it can be used to optimize digital marketing efforts
- A metrics-driven storyteller who looks at data and can derive insights and convert that to a digestible narrative for non-technical audience
- Experience managing paid search campaigns a plus
THIS ROLE IS HYBRID OUT OF PROVIDENCE, RI. IN OFFICE 1-2 DAYS/WEEK PREFERRED.